We collect the following: Details provided from registration or purchases Information we learn from web site visitors Information about the transactions visitors undertake
We will use the information: For administering membership of any provides services To enable us to provide you with a better service
For those who have registered for a service, product, or newsletter, we may use your information to notify you regarding relevant information. We may contact you by email. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive information, please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy feel free to contact us.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
- Security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service and to protect your data.
- User persistent cookies are used to store a user’s preferences across our platform.
- Multimedia cookies are used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).
- First party analytics cookies – We use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our websites and our merchants’ websites, and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to a webpage. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our websites and our merchants’ websites are performing and make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.
- Third party analytics cookies – We also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit: https://developers.google.com/
analytics/devguides/ collection/analyticsjs/cookie- usage
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.